A bespoke programme of outplacement and career transition support to build confidence and bring clarity to an individual’s career ambitions
At Matthew Radley & Associates we are proud to support organisations who are going through significant changes to their workforce as a direct result of business re-structuring or applying more agile ways of working. We recognise that this isn’t easy for anyone involved, and ultimately for some this will lead to redundancy and/or career transitions to new roles, new organisations, or new career choices.
We always operate in partnership with organisations, therefore we will work with you and your HR teams to create an offer that fits alongside your company values and behaviours, and that suites in with your current L&D offer. This ensures our clients experience a seamless and professional package of support at the time when they need it most.
Your MRA Career Transition Journey brings to life the various stages we support our clients through as part of their outplacement package. Our three session Outplacement and Career Transition Programme covers six key areas, however our Professional Coaches will always diagnose each individual client’s point of greatest need and focus the coaching experience to have the greatest personal impact.
You can expect to receive world class coaching from our Post Graduate qualified coaches, all of whom are MBTI and EQi-2.0/360 qualified.
Acknowledge, Endings, and Self-Awareness
- Acknowledge (current state) acceptance of the change; managing values challenges and psychological drivers impacting on feelings e.g. anxiety, loss, opportunities; maintaining a growth mindset; focus on stress, wellbeing and resilience
- Endings (making yourself proud) the perfect last day; ultimate legacy; positive impact on others; communicating the change with confidence; maximising networking opportunities and collating contact details
- Self-awareness (pausing and reconnecting) taking control; managing imposter syndrome; creating a confident mindset as a result of heightened self-awareness
Choices & Approach, Strengths & Stories
- Choices & Approach (explore available options and have a planned approach) define all options available; creating a robust career campaign for a planned approach
- Strengths & Stories (career/energy highs and articulating your story brilliantly) defining a personal brand statement; create/update CV and Linkedin profile; powerful networking conversations; job applications – selling self; interview preparation
- New beginnings (setting yourself up for a successful transition) clarity of role specification capabilities, success measures and behaviours to exceed expectations; stakeholder engagement for instant impact; permission levels; new professional support networks to match the role; mentors for speed of learning; understanding new organisation’s culture and values; setting new team up brilliantly under your confident leadership